U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an Start Printed Page 42108agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 354, Data Report on Spouse'.
3. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 354.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC employees, contractors, licensees, and applicants who marry after completing NRC's Personnel Security forms, or marry after having been granted an NRC access authorization or employment clearance.
6. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 60.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 60.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 12 hours (.20 hour per response).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: N/A.
10. Abstract: Completion of the NRC Form 354 is a mandatory requirement for NRC employees, contractors, licensees, and applicants who marry after submission of the Personnel Security Forms, or after receiving an access authorization or employment clearance to permit the NRC to assure there is no increased risk to the common defense and security.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by August 22, 2005. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date: John A. Asalone, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0026), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to John_A._Asalone@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-4650.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 301-415-7233.Start Signature
Dated in Rockville, Maryland, this 14th day of July, 2005.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 05-14360 Filed 7-20-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P