Directorate of Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection, DHS.
Notice of meeting.
The National Infrastructure Advisory Council (NIAC) will meet in open session.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The National Press Club in Washington DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jenny Menna, NIAC Designated Federal Officer, Department of Homeland Security, Washington, DC 20528; telephone 703-235-5316.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice of this meeting is given under the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), Public Law 92-463, as amended (5 U.S.C. App. 1 et seq.). At this meeting, the NIAC will be briefed on the status of several Working Group activities in which the Council is currently engaged.
Public Comments: You may submit comments, identified by DHS-2005-0064, by one of the following methods:
- EPA Federal Partner EDOCKET Web Site: http://www.epa.gov/feddocket. Follow instructions for submitting comments on the Web site.
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
- E-mail: email@example.com. When submitting comments electronically, please include by DHS-2005-0064, in the subject line of the message.
- Mail: Jenny Menna, Department of Homeland Security, Directorate of Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection, Washington, DC 20528. To ensure proper handling, please Start Printed Page 52421reference by DHS-2005-0064, on your correspondence. This mailing address may be used for paper, disk or CD-ROM submissions.
- Hand Delivery/Courier: Jenny Menna, Department of Homeland Security, Directorate of Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection, Washington, DC 20528. Contact Telephone Number 703-235-5316.
Docket: For access to the docket to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.epa.gov/feddocket. You may also access the Federal eRulemaking Portal at http://www.regulations.gov.Start Signature
Dated: August 29, 2005.
Designated Federal Officer for the NIAC.
|I. Opening of Meeting||Nancy J. Wong, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Designated Federal Officer, NIAC.|
|II. Roll Call of Members||Nancy J. Wong.|
|III. Opening Remarks and Introductions||NIAC Chairman, Erle A. Nye, Chairman Emeritus, TXU and Corp. NIAC Vice Chairman, John T. Chambers, Chairman and CEO, Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|IV. Approval of July Minutes||NIAC Chairman Erle A. Nye.|
|V. Status Reports on Current Working Group Initiatives||NIAC Chairman Erle A. Nye Presiding.|
|A. Intelligence Coordination||NIAC Vice Chairman John T. Chambers, Chairman & CEO, Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|B. Education and Workforce Preparation||Alfred R. Berkeley III, Chairman, Pipeline Trading, LLC., NIAC Member. Dr. Linwood Rose, President, James Madison University, NIAC Member.|
|VI. Final Reports and Deliberations||NIAC Chairman Erle A. Nye Presiding.|
|A. Final Report of Risk Management Approaches to Protection||Martha Marsh, President & CEO, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, NIAC Member. Thomas E. Noonan, Chairman, President & CEO, Internet Security Systems, Inc., NIAC Member.|
|B. Deliberation and Approval of Recommendations of Final Report||NIAC Members.|
|C. Final Report on Sector Partnership Model Implementation||Martin G. McGuinn, Chairman & CEO, Mellon Financial Corporation, NIAC Member. Marilyn Ware, Chairman Emerita, American Water, NIAC Member.|
|D. Deliberation and Approval of Recommendations of Final Report||NIAC Members.|
|VII. New Business||NIAC Chairman Erle A. Nye, NIAC. Members. TBD.|
|A. Deliberation and Voting on New Initiatives||NIAC Members.|
|B. Review of Revised NIAC Charter||Nancy J. Wong.|
|VIII. Adjournment||NIAC Chairman Erle A. Nye.|
[FR Doc. 05-17535 Filed 9-1-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-10-P