Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposals
(1) Collection title: Evidence for Application of Overall Minimum.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-319, G-320.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0083.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 1/31/2007.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households, Business or other for-profit, Non-profit institutions.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 475.
(8) Total annual responses: 475.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 170.
(10) Collection description: Under Section 3(f)(3) of the Railroad Retirement Act, the total monthly benefits payable to a railroad employee and his family are guaranteed to be no less than the amount which would be payable if the employee's railroad service had been covered by the Social Security Act.
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363 or Charles.Mierzwa@RRB.GOV).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092, or Ronald.Hodapp@RRB.GOV and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-18928 Filed 9-21-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-P