U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Date and Time:
Friday, October 7, 2005, 9:30 a.m.
Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2226, Washington, DC 20515.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of September 16, 2005 Meeting
IV. Commission Briefing: The Voting Rights Act
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman
- Speakers' Presentations
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director
V. Staff Director's Report
VI. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Working Group on SAC Reform
- Elementary and Secondary School Desegregation Project
VII. Management and Operations
- Commission Meeting Dates for Calendar Year 2006
- Report on John G. Roberts, Jr., Civil Rights Record
- September 15th Report to Congress on Commission Reforms
VIII. Future Agenda Items
Contact Person for Further Information:
Terri Dickerson, Press and Communications (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Acting Deputy General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 05-19656 Filed 9-27-05; 4:30 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M