Date and Time:
Friday, January 20, 2006, 9:30 a.m., Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Approval of Minutes of December 16, 2005 Meeting.
IV. Commission Briefing: Native Hawaiian Government Reorganization Act.
- Introductory Remarks by Chairman.
- Speakers' Presentations.
- Questions by Commissioners and Staff Director.
V. Staff Director's Report.
VI. Program Planning.
- Voting Rights Statutory Report.
- campus Anti-Semitism.
VII. Management and Operations.
- Extension of GAO Implementation.
- July 2006 Commission Meeting Date.
VIII. State Advisory Committees.
- Working Group on SAC Reform.
- Arizona SAC Report.
IX. Briefing Report.
- Voting Rights Briefing Report.
Contact Person for Further Information:
Audrey Wright, Office of the Staff Director (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 06-357 Filed 1-10-06; 3:35 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M