This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Times and Dates:
10:30 a.m., Tuesday, February 7, 2006; 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m., Wednesday, February 8, 2006.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
February 7—10:30 a.m. (Closed); February 8—8:30 a.m. (Open); February 8—10 a.m. (Closed).
Matters To Be Considered:
Tuesday, February 7 at 10:30 a.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Planning.
2. Financial Update.
3. Rate Case Planning.
4. Labor Negotiations Planning.
5. Negotiated Service Agreement.
6. Capital Investment—Remote Encoding System.
7. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Wednesday, February 8 at 8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, January 10, 2006.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO Jack Potter.
3. Appointment of Members to Board Committees and Committee Reports.
4. Capital Investment—Flats Sequencing System and Delivery Point Packager Research & Development Modification.
5. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
6. Tentative Agenda for the March 28, 2006, meeting in Washington, DC.
Wednesday, February 8 at 10 a.m. (Closed) (If Needed)
1. Continuation of Tuesday's closed session agenda.
Contact Person for More Information:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 06-995 Filed 1-30-06; 3:33 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M