Securities and Exchange Commission.
Final rule; technical amendment.
The Securities and Exchange Commission published a document in the Federal Register on July 27, 2005 (70 FR 43558) expanding the information that we require certain investment company filers to submit to us electronically through our Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval (EDGAR) system. That document contained an incorrect instruction to § 232.101(b). This document corrects § 232.101(b).
Effective Date: February 8, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ruth Armfield Sanders, Senior Special Counsel, Division of Investment Management, at (202) 551-6989.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Commission is making a technical correction to § 232.101 by adding paragraph (b)(9).Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 17 CFR Part 232
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Confidential business information
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
For the reasons set forth in the preamble,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 232—REGULATION S-T—GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ELECTRONIC FILINGSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for Part 232 continues to read in part as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Amend § 232.101 by:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Removing the word “and” at the end of paragraph (b)(7);End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Removing the period at the end of paragraph (b)(8) and in its place adding “; and”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Adding paragraph (b)(9).End Amendment Part
The addition reads as follows.
(b) * * *
(9) Documents filed with the Commission pursuant to section 33 of the Investment Company Act (15 U.S.C. 80a-32).
Dated: February 8, 2006.
Jill M. Peterson,
[FR Doc. 06-1322 Filed 2-13-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8010-01-P