Commission on Civil Rights.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, March 10, 2006, 9:30 a.m. Commission Meeting.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes of February 17, 2006 Meeting
IV. Staff Director's Report
V. Management and Operations
- February 15, 2006—Letter to Senate Subcommittee on the Constitution
- February 15, 2006—Corrective Action Plan
VI. Program Planning
- Voting Rights Act Statutory Report
- Anti-Semitism Findings and Recommendations
- Minorities in State Foster Care and Adoption
- Annual Program Planning
VII. Strategic Planning
- Working Group on Strategic Planning
VIII. Future Agenda ItemsStart Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Audrey Wright, Office of the Staff Director (202) 376-7700.Start Signature
Kenneth L. Marcus,
Staff Director, Acting General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 06-2031 Filed 2-28-06; 3:27 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-M