Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
DATE AND TIME:
The regular meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on May 11, 2006, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Roland E. Smith, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available), and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- April 6, 2006 (Open and Closed).
B. New Business
- Determination of Significant Regulatory Actions under Executive Order 12866.
- Young, Beginning, and Small Farmers—System Results for 2005 Information.
- Investments in Rural America—Status Report Information.
- Office of Management Services—Quarterly Report Information.
- Office of Examination—FCS Conditions.
- Office of Examination—FCS Oversight.
Dated: May 4, 2006.
Roland E. Smith,
Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 06-4314 Filed 5-4-06; 12:07 pm]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P