Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Program Management Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Program Management Committee.
The meeting will be held June 27, 2006 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 850, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site: http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Program Management Committee meeting. The revised agenda will include:
- June 27:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting).
- Publication Consideration/Approval:Start Printed Page 34413
- Final Draft, Change 1 to DO-260, Minimum Operational Performance Standards for 1090 MHz Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B), TRCA Paper No. 102-06/PMC-448, prepared by SC-186.
- Final Draft, Change 1 to DO-260A, Minimum Operational Performance Standards for 1090 MHz Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) and Traffic Information Services (TIS-B), RTCA Paper No. 103-06/PMC-449, prepared by SC-186.
- SC-205—Software Considerations.
- Review Current Status of Committee Activities.
- Discussion—Logistics and Document Issues.
- Lithium Batteries Discussion—Possible New Committee.
- Special Committee Chairman's Report.
- Action Item Review:
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS)—Discussion—Possible New Committee Request.
- SC-147—Traffic Alert & Collision Avoidance System—Discussion—Updates.
- SC-203—Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)—Discussion—Schedule.
- Review Current Status and Actions Taken to Expedite Progress.
- Cabin Management Systems—Report—PMC CMS Subgroup.
- Closing Session (Other Business, Document Production, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC on June 1, 2006.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 06-5368 Filed 6-13-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M