Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
Notice of Limitation on claims for Judicial Review of Actions by FHWA and Other Federal Agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). The actions relate to a proposed highway project, State Highway 45 Southeast (SH 45SE), south of Austin, beginning at I-35 and heading east to SH 130/US 183 in Travis and Hays Counties in the State of Texas. Those actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will barred unless the claim is filled on or before January 24, 2007. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period for less than 180 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Salvador Deocampo, District Engineer, Federal Highway Administration, 300 E. 8th Street, Rm. 826, Austin, Texas 78701; telephone: (512) 536-5950; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The FHWA Texas Division Office's normal business hours are 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. You may also contact Ms. Dianna Noble, Texas Department of Transportation, 125 E. 11th Street, Austin, Texas 78701; telephone (512) 416-2734.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following highway project in the State of Texas: State Highway 45 Southeast (SH 45SE), south of Austin beginning at I-35 and heading east to SH 130/US 183; in Travis and Hays Counties in the State of Texas. The project will be an approximately seven-mile long, six-lane tollway with grade separations at all intersecting roadways and no frontage roads (i.e. a fully access-controlled facility). The proposed highway will be on new alignment. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Final Environmental Impact statement (FEIS) for the project, approved on December 8, 2003, in the FHWA Record of Decision (ROD) issued on February 5, 2004, in the revised ROD issued on June 26, 2006, and in other documents in the FHWA administrative record. The FEIS, ROD, and other documents in the FHWA administrative record file are available by contacting the FHWA or the Texas Department of Transportation at the addresses provided above. This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
2. Air Clean Air Act, 42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q).
3. Land Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act of 1966 [49 U.S.C. 303].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-11]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Clean Water Act, 33 U.S.C. 1251-1377 (section 404, section 401, section 319).
8. Executive Orders: 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)Start Signature
Issued on July 17, 2006.
District Engineer, Austin, Texas.
[FR Doc. 06-6525 Filed 7-27-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-22-M