Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update reference numbers and correct typographical errors.
Effective Date: October 4, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- Section 207.103. Corrects typographical errors.
- Section 216.603-4. Updates a cross-reference.
- Section 225.7013. Updates a statutory reference.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 207, 216, and 225End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 207—ACQUISITION PLANNING
2. Section 207.103 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. In paragraph (h) introductory text by removing “SCMA” and adding in its place “SMCA”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (h)(ii), in the second sentence, by removing “SCMA” and adding in its place “SMCA”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 216—TYPES OF CONTRACTS
3. Section 216.603-4 is amended in paragraph (b)(2) by removing “217.7406” and adding in its place “217.7405”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 225.7013 is amended by revising the introductory text to read as follows:End Amendment Part
In accordance with 10 U.S.C. 7309 and 7310—
[FR Doc. E6-16400 Filed 10-3-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P