Agricultural Marketing Service, USDA.
The Agricultural Marketing Service published in the Federal Register on August 7, 2006, a final rule that changed the title of the U.S.A. Cultivated Blueberry Council (USACBC) to the “U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council” (Council) and added a member and alternate to represent the state of Washington. However, inaccurate amendatory language was used to make the change to the Council's name. In addition, an incorrect acronym used in § 1218.78 prevented its removal and replacement and a heading preceding § 1218.40 in the final rule was published with a repetitive word. This document corrects the error.
Effective on September 6, 2006.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Deborah S. Simmons, Research and Promotion Branch, FV, AMS, USDA, Stop 0244, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW., Room 0635-S, Washington, DC 20250-0244, telephone (202) 720-9915, fax (202) 205-2800, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 7 CFR Part 1218
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Consumer information
- Marketing agreements
- Blueberry promotion Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
Accordingly,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1218—BLUEBERRY PROMOTION, RESEARCH, AND INFORMATION
Subpart A—Blueberry Promotion, Research, and Information OrderEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1218 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. The undesignated center heading preceding § 1218.40 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
U.S. HIGHBUSH BLUEBERRY COUNCIL
3. In §§ 1218.42, 1218.43, 1218.44, 1218.45, 1218.46, 1218.47, 1218.48, 1218.50, 1218.51, 1218.52, 1218.53, 1218.54, 1218.55, 1218.56, 1218.60, 1218.62, 1218.70, 1218.73, 1218.75, and 1218.77, “USACBC” is removed and the word “Council” is added in its place.End Amendment Part
4. In § 1218.78, “USABC” is removed and the word “Council” is added in its place.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: December 20, 2006.
Lloyd C. Day,
Administrator, Agricultural Marketing Service.
[FR Doc. 06-9862 Filed 12-22-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3410-02-P