Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 204 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 204: 406 MHz Emergency Locator Transmitters.
The meeting will be held on January 16-17, 2007, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., Colson Board Room, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036-533.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 202 meeting. The agenda will include:
- January 16-17:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Review Agenda, Review Terms of Reference/Status).
- Approval of Summary for the Start Printed Page 77862Seventh meeting held on 23-24 October 2006, RTCA Paper No. 279-06/SC204-019.
- EUROCAE ELT Status.
- Committee Presentations, Discussion, Recommendations.
- Revisions/Updates to DO-204-Minimum Operational Performance Standards for 406 MHz Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELT).
- Any New Items Discussions.
- Closing Session (Other Business, Assignment/Review of Future Work, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on December 19, 2006.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 06-9861 Filed 12-16-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M