Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (hereinafter the “Corporation”), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps*NCCC Service Project Application to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Pub. L. 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Mr. Charles Davenport at (202) 606-7516. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call (202) 565-2799 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in this Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Katherine Astrich, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by e-mail to: Katherine_T._Astrich@omb.eop.gov.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on September 19, 2006. This comment period ended November 20, 2006. No comments were received.
Description: The Corporation is seeking to renew with minor revisions its AmeriCorps*NCCC Service Project Application, OMB Control Number 3045-0010. The Service Project Application is used to collect information from potential AmeriCorps*NCCC service project sponsors to assist with the development of service projects that will receive the support of AmeriCorps members.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: AmeriCorps*NCCC Service Project Application Form.
OMB Number: 3045-0010.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Organizations seeking AmeriCorps*NCCC assistance.
Total Respondents: 700.
Average Time Per Response: Seven hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 4,900 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: January 25, 2007.
Director, AmeriCorps*National Civilian Community Corps.
[FR Doc. E7-1577 Filed 1-31-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P