Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 147 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 147: Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems Airborne Equipment.
The meeting will be held February 15, 2007 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L St. NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.Start Printed Page 5488End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 147 meeting. The agenda will include:
- February 15:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve meeting agenda for 64th meeting, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting)
- FAA TCAS II Program Office activities and charter update
- SC-147 Activity Reports
- Operations Working Group (OWG) Report
- Surveillance Working Group (SWG) Report
- Requirements Working Group (RWG) Activities
- Closing Session (Other Business, Future Actions/Activities, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 31, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-505 Filed 2-5-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M