In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences (#1171).
Date/Time: June 7, 2007; 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Room 920, Virtual meeting, Arlington, VA 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Mr. Tyrone Jordan, Office of the Assistant Director, Directorate for Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 905, Arlington, VA 22230, 703-292-8741.
Summary Minutes: May be obtained from contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation on major goals and policies pertaining to Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate programs and activities.
- Science of Science and Innovation Policy.
- Human and Social Dynamics Priority Area.
- International Polar Year.
- Division of Social & Economic Sciences: Committee of Visitors (COV) Report.
- Initiatives for the FY 2009 OMB Budget.
- NSTC Subcommittee on the SBE Sciences—Prospectus of Grand Challenges.
- Briefing on IPAMM (Working Group on Impact of Proposal Award and Management Mechanisms).
- Agenda Items for fall 2007 Meeting.
Dated: May 8, 2007.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. E7-9091 Filed 5-10-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P