Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), U.S. DOT.Start Printed Page 34339
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions by FHWA and Other Federal agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by the FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final within the meaning of 23 U.S.C. 139(1)(1). These actions relate to a proposed highway project on Hazel Avenue between State Route 50 and Madison Avenue in Sacramento County, State of California. These actions grant approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(1)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before December 18, 2007. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 180 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Cesar Perez, Senior Project Development Engineer, Federal Highway Administration, 650 Capitol Mall, #4-100, Sacramento, CA 95814, weekdays between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., telephone 916-498-5065, email@example.com, or John Webb, Supervisory Environmental Planner, California Department of Transportation, 2389 Gateway Oaks Dr., Sacramento, CA 95833, weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., (916) 274-0588, John_Webb@dot.ca.gov.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that the FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing approvals for the following highway project in the State of California. This project would improve safety and provide congestion relief on Hazel Avenue, Sacramento County, California. This would be accomplished by widening Hazel Avenue to 6 lanes with a landscaped center median from U.S. Highway 50 to Madison Avenue. The purpose of the project is to increase safety for all modes of travel. The actions by the Federal agencies and the laws under which such actions were taken are described in the Final Environmental Assessment for the project. The Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) was approved on June 7, 2007. The Final Environmental Assessment and other documents in the FHWA administrative record file are available by contacting the FHWA or the California Department of Transportation at the addresses provided above. This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
2. Air: Clean Air Act 42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q).
4. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(aa) 11]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-11]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
5. Social and Economic: Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d)-2000(d) (1)]; American Indian Religious Freedom Act [42 U.S.C. 1996]; Farmland Protection Policy Act (FPPA) [7 U.S.C. 4201-4209]; The Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended.
6. Hazardous Materials: Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), 42 U.S.C. 9601-9675; Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986 (SARA); Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).42 U.S.C. 6901-6992(k).
7. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)Start Signature
Issued on: June 13, 2007.
Director, Project Development & Environment, Sacramento, California.
[FR Doc. E7-12002 Filed 6-20-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-RY-P