Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Notice; FACA Committee Meetings Announcement.
As required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act, Public Law 92-463, the Environmental Protection Agency is announcing four meetings of the Federal Advisory Committee on Detection and Quantitation Approaches and Uses in Clean Water Act (CWA) Programs (FACDQ).
The FACDQ plans to hold four meetings for the remainder of 2007. Two of those meetings will be held via teleconference on July 25, 2007 and August 28, 2007. The teleconferences on July 25, 2007 and August 28, 2007 will be from 1 pm to 5 pm. All times are Eastern time. The other two meetings will be held on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, September 19-21 and on December 5-7, 2007. The meetings on September 19-20, 2007, will be from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.; and on September 21, 2007, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and the meetings on December 6-7, 2007, will be from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.; and on December 8, 2007, from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. All times are Eastern Time.
The July and August teleconferences are open to the public. The public may obtain the call-in number and access code for the teleconference lines from Meghan Hessenauer, whose contact information is listed under the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section of this notice. The September and December 2007 meetings of the Committee will be held at the L. William Seidman Center, 3501 North Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia, across from the Virginia Square Metro stop on the Orange line. Members of the public may attend this meeting in person or via teleconference. The public may obtain the call-in number and access code for the teleconference lines from Meghan Hessenauer, whose contact information is listed under the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section of this notice.
Document Availability: The draft agenda for these meetings is provided in the General Information section of this notice. The draft agenda may also be viewed through EDOCKET, as provided Start Printed Page 35234in section I.A. of the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section of this notice or on our Web site at http://www.epa.gov/methods/det. Any member of the public interested in making an oral presentation at the Committee meeting may contact Richard Reding, whose contact information is listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section of this notice. Requests for making oral presentations will be accepted up to 2 business days prior to each meeting date. In general, each individual making an oral presentation will be limited to a total of three minutes.
Written comments may be submitted electronically, by mail, or through hand delivery/courier. Follow the detailed instructions as provided in section I.B of the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section. Written comments will be accepted up to two business days prior to each meeting date.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Meghan Hessenauer, Engineering and Analysis Division, MC4303T, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460; Telephone number: (202) 566-1040; Fax number: (202) 566-1053; E-mail address: Hessenauer.Meghan@EPA.GOV; Richard Reding, Designated Federal Officer, Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, Mail Code 4303T, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460; Telephone number: (202) 566-2237; Fax number: (202) 566-1053; E-mail address: Reding.Richard@EPA.GOV.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
This notice announces four meetings of the FACDQ. The purpose of these meetings is to complete the evaluation and selection of a procedure or procedures to calculate detection and quantitation limits, and complete the Committee's recommendations to the EPA Administrator for use of those detection and quantitation procedures and limits in CWA programs. The meeting agendas are available on the internet at http://www.epa.gov/methods/det.
Information on Services for Individuals With Disabilities
For information on access or services for individuals with disabilities, please contact Meghan Hessenauer at (202) 566-1040 or e-mail: email@example.com to request accommodation of a disability, at least ten days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
A. How Can I Get Copies of Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established an official public docket for this committee under Docket ID NO., OW-2004-0041. The official public docket consists of the documents specifically referenced in this action, any public comments received, and other information related to this action. Documents in the official public docket are listed in the index in EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, EDOCKET. Documents are available either electronically or in hard copy. Electronic documents may be viewed through EDOCKET. Hard copies of the draft agendas may be viewed at the EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), EPA West, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW., Washington, DC. The EPA Docket Center Public Reading Room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number for the Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the OW Docket is (202) 566-2426.
2. Electronic Access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the Federal Register listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr/.
An electronic version of the public docket is available through EDOCKET. You may use EDOCKET at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/. To submit or view public comments, access the index listing of the contents of the official public docket, and to access those documents in the public docket that are available electronically. Once in the system, select “search,” then key in the appropriate docket identification number (OW-2004-0041).
For those wishing to make public comments, it is important to note that EPA's policy is that comments, whether submitted electronically or on paper, will be made available for public viewing in EPA's electronic public docket as EPA receives them and without change, unless the comment contains copyrighted material, confidential business information (CBI), or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute. When EPA identifies a comment containing copyrighted material, EPA will provide a reference to that material in the version of the comment that is placed in EPA's electronic public docket. The entire printed comment, including the copyrighted material, will be available in the public docket.
Public comments submitted on computer disks mailed or delivered to the docket will be transferred to EPA's electronic public docket. Written public comments mailed or delivered to the Docket will be scanned and placed in EPA's electronic public docket.
B. How and to Whom Do I Submit Comments?
You may submit comments electronically, by mail, or through hand delivery/courier. To ensure proper receipt by EPA, identify the appropriate docket identification number (OW-2004-0041) in the subject line on the first page of your comment. Please ensure that your comments are submitted within the specified comment period.
1. Electronically. If you submit an electronic comment as prescribed below, EPA recommends that you include your name, mailing address, and an e-mail address or other contact information in the body of your comment. Also include this contact information on the outside of any disk or CD-ROM you submit, and in any cover letter accompanying the disk or CD-ROM. This ensures that you can be identified as the submitter of the comment, and it allows EPA to contact you if further information on the substance of the comment is needed or if your comment cannot be read due to technical difficulties. EPA's policy is that EPA will not edit your comment, and any identifying or contact information provided in the body of a comment will be included as part of the comment placed in the official public docket and made available in EPA's electronic public docket. If EPA cannot read your comment due to technical difficulties and cannot contact you for clarification, EPA may not be able to consider your comment.
i. EDOCKET. Your use of EPA's electronic public docket to submit comments to EPA electronically is EPA's preferred method for receiving comments. Go directly to EDOCKET at http://www.epa.gov/edocket/, and follow the online instructions for submitting comments. To access EPA's electronic public docket from the EPA Internet Home Page, http://www.epa.gov, select “Information Sources,” “Dockets,” and “EDOCKET.” Once in the system, select “search,” and then key in Docket ID No. OW-2004-0041. The system is an anonymous access system, which means EPA will not know your identity, e-mail address, or other contact information unless you provide it in the body of your comment.
ii. E-mail. Comments may be sent by electronic mail (e-mail) to Start Printed Page 35235 OW.Docket@epa.gov, Attention Docket ID No. OW-2004-0041. In contrast to EPA's electronic public docket, EPA's e-mail system is not an anonymous access system. If you send an e-mail comment directly to the docket without going through EPA's electronic public docket, EPA's e-mail system automatically captures your e-mail address. E-mail addresses that are automatically captured by EPA's e-mail system are included as part of the comment that is placed in the official public docket, and made available in EPA's electronic public docket.
iii. Disk or CD-ROM. You may submit comments on a disk or CD-ROM mailed to the mailing address identified in section I.B.2 of this notice. These electronic submissions will be accepted in Word, WordPerfect or rich text files. Avoid the use of special characters and any form of encryption.
2. By Mail. Send your comments to: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, OW Docket, EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Mailcode: 2822T, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460, Attention Docket ID No. OW-2004-0041.
3. By Hand Delivery or Courier. Deliver your comments to: EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Room 3334, EPA West Building, 1301 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC, Attention Docket ID No. OW-2004-0041 (Note: This is not a mailing address). Such deliveries are only accepted during the docket's normal hours of operation as identified in section I.A.1 of this notice.Start Signature
Dated: June 21, 2007.
Designated Federal Officer.
[FR Doc. E7-12448 Filed 6-26-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P