United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, August 24, 2007; 9:30 a.m.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Rm. 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Approval of Minutes of August 16, Meeting.
IV. Staff Director's Report.
V. Management and Operations
- Information Quality Guidelines.
VI. Program Planning
- Briefing Report on Racial Categorization in the Census.
- Briefing Report on Educational Effectiveness of HBCUs.
- Discovery Plan and Outline for FY 2008 Statutory Report.
- Update: Briefing on Minorities in Foster Care and Adoption.
VII. Future Agenda Items.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Manuel Alba, Press and Communications (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Dated: August 14, 2007.
[FR Doc. 07-4043 Filed 8-14-07; 2:59 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-02-P