Under the authority granted to me as Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service by the General Counsel of the Department of the Treasury by General Counsel Order No. 21 (Rev. 4), pursuant to the Civil Service Reform Act, I have appointed the following persons to the Legal Division Performance Review Board, Internal Revenue Service Panel:
1. Chairperson, Clarissa Potter, Deputy Chief Counsel (Technical).
2. Christopher B. Sterner, Division Counsel (Large and Mid-Size Business).
3. Steve A. Musher, Associate Chief Counsel (International).
4. Frances Regan, Area Counsel (Small Business/Self Employed).
5. James C. Lanning, Area Counsel, (Large and Mid-Size Business).
This publication is required by 5 U.S.C. 4314(c)(4).Start Signature
Dated: September 13, 2007.
Donald L. Korb,
Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service.
[FR Doc. E7-18360 Filed 9-17-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4830-01-P