Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of petition for exemption received.
This notice contains a summary of a petition seeking relief from specified requirements of 14 CFR. The purpose of this notice is to improve the public's awareness of, and participation in, this aspect of FAA's regulatory activities. Neither publication of this notice nor the inclusion or omission of information in the summary is intended to affect the legal status of any petition or its final disposition.
Comments on this petition must identify the petition docket number involved and must be received on or before October 11, 2007.
You may send comments identified by Docket Number FAA-2007-28894 using any of the following methods:
- DOT Docket Web site: Go to http://dms.dot.gov and follow the instructions for sending your comments electronically.
- Government-wide rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and follow the instructions for sending your comments electronically.
- Mail: Send comments to the Docket Management Facility; U.S. Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., West Building Ground Floor, Room W12-140, Washington, DC 20590.
- Fax: Fax comments to the Docket Management Facility at 202-493-2251.
- Hand Delivery: Bring comments to the Docket Management Facility in Room W12-140 of the West Building Ground Floor at 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., Washington, DC, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
Privacy: We will post all comments we receive, without change, to http://dms.dot.gov, including any personal information you provide. Using the search function of our docket Web site, anyone can find and read the comments received into any of our dockets, including the name of the individual sending the comment (or signing the comment for an association, business, labor union, etc.). You may review DOT's complete Privacy Act Statement in the Federal Register published on April 11, 2000 (65 FR 19477-78).
Docket: To read background documents or comments received, go to http://dms.dot.gov at any time or to the Docket Management Facility in Room W12-140 of the West Building Ground Floor at 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., Washington, DC, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Susan Boylon (425-227-1152), Transport Standards Staff, Federal Aviation Administration, 1601 Lind Avenue, SW., Renton, WA 98057-3356, or Frances Shaver (202) 267-9681, Office of Rulemaking, Federal Aviation Administration, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20591. Start Printed Page 54094This notice is published pursuant to 14 CFR 11.85.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC., on September 13, 2007.
Director, Office of Rulemaking.
Petition for Exemption
Docket No.: FAA-2007-28894.
Petitioner: Intermap Technologies, Inc.
Sections of 14 CFR Affected: §§ 25.173(c) and 25.175(c) 14 CFR.
Description of Relief Sought: The petitioner is seeking relief from the static longitudinal stability requirements that the average gradient of the stable slope of the stick force versus speed curve may not be less than 1 pound for each 6 knots in the approach flight phase for the installation of a Radar Radome on Learjet Model 35 and 36 airplanes, which have been designated as “private, not-for-hire.”End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. E7-18705 Filed 9-20-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P