In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announced the meeting of the Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (1173) on October 16 and 17, 2007 at the National Science Foundation. This notice was published on September 21, 2007, on page 54080, FR Doc. E7-18597.
Below is the corrected agenda. It contains the following changes:
- On October 16 the American Community Survey has been removed Start Printed Page 57075and the Planning for the Minority Technical Organization Summit has been added.
- The Report on the NSF Broadening Participation Plan has been moved to October 17.
Contact Person: Dr. Margaret E.M. Tolbert, Senior Advisor and Executive Liaison, CEOSE, Office of Integrative Activities, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA 22230, Telephone: (703) 292-8040, email@example.com.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Welcome and Opening Statement by the CEOSE Chair
Presentations and Discussions:
- Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
- Broadening Participation Briefings on NSF Advisory Committee Meetings
- Planning for the Minority Technical Organization Summit
- Concurrent Planning Meetings of CEOSE Ad Hoc Subcommittees
- Reports on Strategic Planning by CEOSE, Mini-Symposium: Institutions Serving Persons with Disabilities Who Are in STEM Fields, and Broadening Participation Efforts of Several Federal Agencies
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Opening Statement by the New CEOSE Chair
- Report on the NSF Broadening Participation Plan
- Broadening Participation Initiatives of the NSF Directorate for Engineering
- Broadening Participation Initiatives of the Chemistry Division of the NSF Directorate for Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Discussion Topics Pertinent to the CEOSE Mandate with the NSF Director and Deputy Director
Completion of Unfinished BusinessStart Signature
Dated: October 1, 2007.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. E7-19656 Filed 10-4-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P