Time and Date: Thursday, January 31, 2008, 10 a.m. (Open Portion) 10:15 a.m. (Closed Portion).
Place: Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.
Status: Meeting Open to the Public from 10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Closed portion will commence at 10:15 a.m. (approx.).
Matters To Be Considered:
1. President's Report.
2. Tribute—Ambassador Karan K. Bhatia.
3. Tribute—Ambassador Ned L. Siegel.
4. Tribute—Edith P. Quintrell.
5. Approval of September 20, 2007 Minutes (Open Portion).
Further Matters To Be Considered: (Closed to the Public 10:15 a.m.)
1. Report from Audit Committee.
2. Report from Office of Chief Financial Officer.
3. Finance Project—Lebanon.
4. Finance Project—Global.
5. Finance Project—Mexico.
6. Finance Project—Nicaragua.
7. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan and North Africa.
8. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
9. Finance Project—East Africa.
10. Finance Project—Africa.
11. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
12. Finance Project—Middle East, North Africa.
13. Pending Major Projects.
14. Approval of September 20, 2007 Minutes (Closed Portion).
Contact Person for Information: Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: January 11, 2008.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 08-117 Filed 1-11-08; 1:17 pm]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-M