Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 211, Nickel-Cadmium, Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 211, Nickel-Cadmium, Lead Acid and Rechargeable Lithium Batteries.
The meeting will be held February 5, 2008, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036, Colson Board Room.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org for directions.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 211 meeting. The agenda will include:
- February 5:
• Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview).
• Review/Approval of the Fifth Meeting Summary, RTCA Paper No. 221-07/SC211-014.
• Final Review/Approval of a new document—(Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Rechargeable Lithium Battery Systems), RTCA Paper No. 297—07/SC211-015.
• Discuss steps necessary to incorporate NiMh technology to D0-293 as requested by the FAA.
• Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 4, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 08-230 Filed 1-22-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M