Dates and Time:
Tuesday, April 1, 2008, at 11:30 a.m.; and Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
April 1—11:30 a.m.—Closed; April 2—8:30 a.m.—Open; April 2—10:30 a.m.—Closed.
Matters To Be Considered
Tuesday, April 1 at 11:30 a.m. (Closed).
1. Strategic Issues.
2. Product Pricing.
3. Financial Update.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
5. Governors' Executive Session—Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance.
Wednesday, April 2 at 8:30 a.m. (Open).
1. Minutes of the Previous Meetings, January 29-30, and March 4, 2008.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
4. Committee Reports.
Wednesday, April 2 at 8:30 a.m. (Open) [continued].
5. Capital Investments.
a. Advanced Facer Canceller System (AFCS) Model 200.
b. Integrated Data System—National Directory Support System (IDS/NDSS).
c. Bethpage, New York, Logistics and Distribution Center.
6. Tentative Agenda for the May 6-7, 2008, meeting in Washington, DC.
Wednesday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m. (Closed)—if needed.
1. Continuation of Tuesday's closed session agenda.Start Further Info
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Wendy A. Hocking, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
Wendy A. Hocking,
[FR Doc. E8-6245 Filed 3-27-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M