Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 207 Meeting, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 207, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The meeting will be held April 29, 2008, from 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Colson Board Room, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 207 meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks).
- Review of Meeting Summary, RTCA Paper No. 078-081SC207-047.
- Martime TWIC Report.
- ACTS Report.
- Comment review by section.
○ Workgroup 1: Introduction.
○ Workgroup 2: Requirements and System Design.
○ Workgroup 3: Local Identity Management System.
○ Workgroup 4: Physical Access Control.
○ Workgroup 5: Intrusion Detection Systems.
○ Workgroup 6: Video Systems.
○ Workgroup 7: Security Operating Center.
○ Workgroup 8: Communications Infrastructure.
○ Workgroup 9: General Considerations.
○ Workgroup 10: Appendices.
- Consider for Approval—Revised DO-230A—Standards for Airport Security Access Control Systems, RICA Paper No. 070-081SC207-046.
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business. Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Following Meetings).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 27, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E8-6945 Filed 4-3-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M