Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Working Committee on Water Quality and Pesticide Disposal (WQ & PD) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on May 5, Start Printed Page 221532008 and ending May 6, 2008. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, May 5, 2008 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon on Tuesday, May 6, 2008.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA, 4th Floor South Conference Room.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Georgia McDuffie, Field and External Affairs Division, (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 605-0195; fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford, DE 19963; telephone number: (302) 422-8152; fax (302) 422-2435; e-mail address: “grier stayton” <email@example.com>.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established a docket for this action under docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0143. Publicly available docket materials are available either in the electronic docket at http://www.regulations.gov, or, if only available in hard copy, at the Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr.
1. State Updates/Issues.
2. Model Assessment for Selection of Reduced Risk Pesticides.
3. OPP EFED Assignment of Ground Water Statements.
4. Surface Water Benchmarks Updates.
5. OPP EFED Tools: Estimating Pesticide Concentrations in Water.
6. Surface Water Pesticide Monitoring Priorities in California.
7. Pesticide Concentrations in Urban Low Flow Streams.
8. Chemigation Label Referral.
9. POINTS Performance Measures Reporting Tool.
10. Pesticide Regulatory Education Program (PREP): Planning for Water PREP.
11. SFIREG WQ and PD Committee Scope & Possible Name Change.
12. Triggers for State Review of New a.i.s.
13. Draft Atrazine Criteria and Implementation Plans.
14. Safe Drinking Water Act: Contaminant Candidate List & Pesticides.
15. Water Quality Exchange (WQX) and EPA WQ Data Management.
16. EPA Update/Briefing.
a. Office of Pesticide Programs Update.
b. Office of Enforcement Compliance Assurance Update.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: April 9, 2008.
William R. Diamond,
Director, Field External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. E8-8999 Filed 4-23-08; 8:45 a.m.]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S