In notice document E8-11851 beginning on page 30630 in the issue of Wednesday, May 28, 2008 make the following correction:
On page 30641, in the third column, “36 No footnote.” should read “36 At the time he submitted his renewal and modification applications, Respondent's registration had been immediately suspended. It would make no sense to construe this provision as excusing a registrant who is under an immediate suspension (and who has been preliminarily found to pose an imminent danger to public health and safety) from compliance with the 45-day requirement for timely filing of a renewal application. Of course, even when a registrant under an immediate suspension complies with the 45-day rule, his registration does not continue in effect past the expiration date.”End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In proposed rule document E8-10742 beginning on page 29294, in the issue of Tuesday, May 20, 2008, make the following corrections:
(1) On page 29300, in the second column, in paragraph (3) in the first line “TX 0910” should read “TX-10”.
(2) On the same page, in the same column, in the same paragraph, in lines 6, 9, and 18 “TX 0910C and TX 0910 C” are corrected to read “TX-10C”.
(3) On the same page, in the third column, in paragraph (4) in the first line, “TX 0914” should read “TX-14”.
(4) On the same page, in the same column, in paragraph (5) “TX 0917” should read “TX-17”.
(5) On the same page, in the same column, in the last paragraph, lines 13 and 14 should read “vacated until TX-17 is not described because we are not proposing that it be”.End Supplemental Information Start Preamble End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In rule document 08-1105 beginning on page 19350 in the issue of Wednesday, April 9, 2008 make the following corrections:
1. On page 19357, in the third column, in the first paragraph, in the last line, “§601.601(d)(2)(ii)(b)” should read “§601.601(d)(2)(ii)(b)”.
2. On page 19373, in §1.937-2(k) at Example 1. (ii), the equation is being reprinted correctly as set forth below.