Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update the list of DoD contracting activities and to correct a reference in a contract clause.
Effective Date: September 15, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- 202.101. Adds the U.S. Transportation Command to the list of DoD contracting activities.
- 252.212-7001. Amends the reference to the clause at 252.219-7004 in paragraph (b)(3) to reflect the current clause date.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 202 and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 202—DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
2. Section 202.101 is amended in the definition of “Contracting activity” by adding at the end “United States Transportation Command, Directorate of Acquisition”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
3. Section 252.212-7001 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the clause date to read “(SEP 2008)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (b)(3) by removing “(APR 2007)” and adding in its place “(AUG 2008)”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-21375 Filed 9-12-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P