Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Working Committee on Water Quality and Pesticide Disposal (WQPD) will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on October 27, 2008 and ending October 28, 2008. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, October 27, 2008 from 8:30 Start Printed Page 57098a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m to 12 noon on Tuesday, October 28, 2008.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA. One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.) 2777 Crystal Dr., Arlington VA. 4th Floor South Conference Room.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ron Kendall, Field and External Affairs Division (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-5561 fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. or Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford DE 19963; telephone number (302) 422-8152; fax (302) 422-2435; e-mail address: email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established a docket for this action under docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0143. Publicly available docket materials are available either in the electronic docket at http://www.regulations.gov, or, if only available in hard copy, at the Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr.
1. State Updates/Issues
2. Assessment of Risks from Semi-volatile Pesticides in Air-State and Federal Experience and Perspective
3. Surface Water Benchmarks Update - Region 5 Pilot Project status report
4. USDA National Potable Well Sampling Program
5. Chemigation Label Referral
6. POINTS Performance Measures Reporting Tool
7. Further Cooperation between OPP and OW
8. OPP EFED Assignment of GW Statements /Revision of Chapter 8 of the Label Review Manual
9. SFIREG WQ&PD Committee Scope and Possible Name Change
10. Development/Availability of Human Health Benchmarks from OGWDW
11. Analytical Methods for Pesticides in Water and Their Availability and Distribution to States
12. OPP and OECA Updates
13. Aquatic Herbicide Permitting- Examples from Washington and Michigan
III. How Can I Request to Participate in this Meeting?
You may submit a request to participate in this meeting to the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. Do not submit any information in your request that is considered CBI. Requests to participate in the meeting, identified by docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0143, must be received on or before October 21, 2008.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects
Environmental protection.Start Signature
Dated: September 22, 2008.
W. R. Diamond,
Director, Field and External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. E8-23133 Filed 9-30-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S