Bureau of Reclamation, Interior.
Extension of comment period for review of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS).
The Bureau of Reclamation is extending the review period for the DEIS to October 31, 2008. The notice of availability of the DEIS was published in the Federal Register on July 28, 2008 (73 FR 43785). The public review period was originally to end on September 26, 2008.
Written comments on the DEIS will be accepted on or before October 31, 2008.
Send written comments on the DEIS to Mr. Jack Collins, Bureau of Reclamation, 1243 N Street, Fresno, CA 93721.
Copies of the DEIS may be requested from Mr. Jack Collins, by writing to Bureau of Reclamation, 1243 N Street, Fresno, CA 93721; by calling 559-349-4544 (TDD 559-487-5409), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DEIS is also accessible from the following Web site: http://www.usbr.gov/mp/nepa/nepa_projdetails.cfm?Project_ID=792. See SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION Section for locations where copies of the DEIS are available for public review.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Jack Collins, Bureau of Reclamation, at 559-349-4544 (TDD 559-487-5409), or e-mail email@example.com.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Due to public interest in an extended comment period, Reclamation is revising the close of the comment period to October 31, 2008.
Copies of the DEIS are available for public review at the following locations:
- Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, Regional Library, 2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA 95825.
- Bureau of Reclamation, South-Central California Area Office, 1243N Street, Fresno, CA 93721.
- Ojai Ranger District Station, 1190 East Ojai Avenue, Ojai, CA 93023.
- E.P. Foster Public Library, 651 Main Street, Ventura, CA 93001.
- Bureau of Reclamation, Denver Office Library, Building 67, Room 167, Denver Federal Center, 6th and Kipling, Denver, CO 80225.
- Natural Resources Library, U.S. Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street NW., Main Interior Building, Washington, DC 20240-0001.
Before including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other personal identifying information in your comment, you should be aware that your entire comment—including your Start Printed Page 59670personal identifying information—may be made publicly available at any time. While you can ask us in your comment to withhold your personal identifying information from public review, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.Start Signature
Dated: September 12, 2008.
Susan M. Fry,
Regional Environmental Officer, Mid-Pacific Region.
[FR Doc. E8-23985 Filed 10-8-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-MN-P