Agency Holding the Meeting:
Federal Maritime Commission
Time and Date:
October 29, 2008—10 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
(1) FY 2009 Budget Allocations for the Continuing Resolution Period.
(1) Docket No. 08-02—Revocation of Ocean Transportation Intermediary License No. 016019N—Central Agency of Florida, Inc.
(2) Export Cargo Issues.
(3) Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters.
(4) Petition of Natural Resources Defense Council, Coalition for Clean Air, and Sierra Club Related to Federal Maritime Commission Evaluation and Actions on the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach's Clean Trucks Program.
(5) FMC Agreement No. 201170-001, LA/Long Beach Port Infrastructure & Environmental Cooperative Working Agreement.
(6) FMC Agreement No. 201196—The Los Angeles and Long Beach Marine Terminal Agreement.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. E8-25583 Filed 10-22-08; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P