Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 147 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 147: Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems Airborne Equipment.
The meeting will be held March 12, 2009 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc. 1828 L Street, Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 147 meeting and Working Group 75. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary Session: (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval if minutes from 67th SC-147 meeting, Review Agenda).
- Surveillance Working Group: Request to consider/approve for final review and comment (FRAC) Change 1 to DO-300.
- Requirements Working Group: Request to consider/approve for FRAC Change 1 to DO-185B.
- EUROCAE WG-75: Status of current activities.Start Printed Page 7093
- TCAS Program Office: TCAS Monitoring efforts.
- DO-218 Current status and planned deliverables.
- AVS status on TSO-C119c publication.
- Certification Authorities (US and European) plans for Change 7.1 equipage.
- Closing Session (Other/New Business, Future Actions/Activities, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC on February 5, 2009.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E9-2983 Filed 2-11-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P