The National Science Foundation published a document in the Federal Register of January 30, 2009 announcing the Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering meeting in FR Doc. fr30ja09-94, on page 5686. Two items have been added to the Presentations and Discussion for Friday, February 20. The revised agenda is:
Friday, February 20, 2009
Opening Statement by the CEOSE Chair: Presentations and Discussions:
- A Science of Broadening Participation.
- A Report on the Series of Outreach Meetings on the Impact of the Suppression of Small Data Cells in the Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) Reports.
- An Update on the Next Steps in Providing Race, Ethnicity and Gender (REG) Data from the Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED).
- Reports by CEOSE Liaisons to Advisory Committees of the National Science Foundation.
- Discussion: The CEOSE Path Forward.
- Completion of Unfinished Business.
Contact Person: Dr. Margaret E.M. Tolbert, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Liaison, Office of Integrative Activities, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230 Telephone Numbers: (703) 292-4216, 703-292-8040 firstname.lastname@example.orgStart Signature
Dated: February 10, 2009.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. E9-3153 Filed 2-12-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P