Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Program Management Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Program Management Committee.
The meeting will be held April 14, 2009 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 850, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a NextGen Mid-Term Implementation Task Force meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary (Welcome and Introductions).
- Review/Approve Summary of December 16, 2008 PMC Meeting, RTCA Paper No. 028-09/PMC-700.
- Publication Consideration/Approval. Start Printed Page 14182
- Final Draft, New Document, Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Global Positioning System/Aircraft Based Augmentation System Airborne Equipment, RTCA Paper No. 072-09/PMC-701, prepared by SC-159.
- Final Draft, New Document—Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for Aircraft Surveillance Applications (ASAS), RTCA Paper No. 073-09/PMC-702, prepared by SC-186.
- Final Draft, Revised DO-272A, User Requirements for Aerodrome Mapping Information, RTCA Paper No. 074-09/PMC-703, prepared by SC-217.
- Final Draft, Revised DO-291, Interchange Standards for Terrain, Obstacle, and Aerodrome Mapping Data, RTCA Paper No. 075-09/PMC-704, prepared by SC-217.
- Final Draft, Change 1 to DO-270, Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for the Aeronautical Mobile-Satellite(R)Service (AMS(R)S) as Used in Aeronautical Data Links, RTCA Paper No. 076-09/PMC-705, prepared by SC-215.
- Action Item Review
- SC-203—Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)—Discussion—Status Review.
- SC-214—Standards for Air Traffic Data Communications Services—Discussion—Status—Review/Approve Terms of Reference and Discussion of 4DTRAD.
- PMC Ad Hoc—Interrelationships between Communication, Navigation and Surveillance Committee activities—Discussion—Review Integration and Coordination Committee recommendation.
- SC-220—Automatic Flight Guidance and Control—Discussion—Review/Approve Terms of Reference.
- DO-222—Inmarsat AMS(R)S—Discussion—Status—Review/Approve Terms of Reference.
- DO-218—Future ADS-B/TCAS Relationships—Discussion—Status
- DO-217—Terrain and Airport Databases—Discussion—Status—Review/Approve Terms of Reference.
- Airport Surface Wireless Link—Discussion—Possible New Special Committee.
- Special Committee Chairman's Reports.
- Closing Plenary (Other Business, Document Production, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 20, 2009.
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E9-6993 Filed 3-27-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P