In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Engineering Advisory Committee Meeting, #1170.
Date/Time: April 22, 2009: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., April 23, 2009: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Deborah Young, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, April 22
- Introductions and Directorate Updates.
- Broadening Participation Update and Performance.
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation Update.
- Discussion—Methods for Evaluating Success.
- Sustainable Systems Presentation.
Thursday, April 23
- Industry-University Partnerships.
- Partnerships with Agencies.
- Discussion with Director and Deputy Director, NSF.
Dated: March 26, 2009.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. E9-7194 Filed 3-31-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P