U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a current valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: “Generic Customer Satisfaction Surveys and NRC Form 671, Request for Review of a Customer Satisfaction Survey Under Generic Clearance”.
3. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 671.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Voluntary reporting by the public and NRC licensees.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 1,261.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 1,261.
8. An estimate of the number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 226 hours. (.179 hours per response).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Public Law 104-13 applies: Not applicable.
10. Abstract: Voluntary customer satisfaction surveys will be used to contact users of NRC services and products to determine their needs, and how the Commission can improve its services and products to better meet those needs. In addition, focus groups will be contacted to discuss questions concerning those services and products. Results from the surveys will give insight into how NRC can make its services and products cost effective, efficient, and responsive to its customer needs. Each survey will be submitted to OMB for its review.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F23, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by June 8, 2009. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0197), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to Christine_J._Kymn@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-4638.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Gregory Trussell, 301-415-6445.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 30th day of April 2009.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E9-10618 Filed 5-6-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P