Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update references within the DFARS text.
Effective Date: July 15, 2009.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- 204.7202-2, 219.708, 219.1204, and 225.1101. Updates cross-references. Start Printed Page 34265
- 225.301-4. Adds a reference to a DoD Web site.
- 252.225-7040. Updates a reference to a DoD publication.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204, 219, 225, and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 204.7202-2 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Requirements for use of DUNS numbers are in FAR 4.605(b) and 4.607(a).
PART 219—SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAMS
3. Section 219.708 is amended in paragraphs (b)(2) and (c)(1) by removing “219.702(a)” and adding in its place “219.702”.End Amendment Part
4. Section 219.1204 is amended in paragraph (c), in the last sentence, by removing “219.702(a)” and adding in its place “219.702”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITIONEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 225.301-4 is amended in paragraph (2) by revising the last sentence to read as follows:End Amendment Part
6. Section 225.1101 is amended in paragraph (11)(i) introductory text by removing “paragraph (10)” and adding in its place “paragraph (11)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
7. Section 252.225-7040 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the clause date to read “(JUL 2009)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (n)(2) by removing “DoD Directive 2310.2, Personnel Recovery” and adding in its place “DoD Directive 3002.01E, Personnel Recovery in the Department of Defense”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E9-16663 Filed 7-14-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P