Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 159 meeting: Global Positioning System (GPS).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 159: Global Positioning System (GPS).
The meeting will be held September 29-October 2, 2009, from 9 Start Printed Page 45280a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (unless stated otherwise).
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 159 meeting. The agenda will include:
Specific Working Group Sessions
- All Day, Working Group 2C, GPS/Inertial, Colson Board Room.
- All Day, Working Group 2, GPS/WAAS, Colson Board Room. Afternoon (1 p.m.-5 p.m.), Working Group 4, Precision Landing Guidance (GPS/LAAS), MacIntosh-NBAA Room & Hilton—ATA Room.
- All Day, Working Group 4, Precision Landing Guidance (GPS/LAAS), MacIntosh—NBAA Room & Hilton—ATA Room.
October 2—Starting at 9 a.m.
MacIntosh—NBAA & Hilton—ATA Rooms
- Chairman's Introductory Remarks.
- Approval of Summary of the Seventy-Ninth Meeting held June 24, 2009, RTCA Paper No. 184-09/SC159-980.
- Review Working Group (WG) Progress and Identify Issues for Resolution.
- GPS/3rd Civil Frequency (WG-1).
- GPS/WAAS (WG-2).
- GPS/GLONASS (WG-2A).
- GPS/Inertial (WG-2C).
- GPS/Precision Landing Guidance and (WG-4).
- GPS/Airport Surface Surveillance (WG-5).
- GPS/Interference (WG-6).
- GPS/Antennas (WG-7).
- GPS/GRAS (WG-8).
- Review of EUROCAE Activities.
- Assignment/Review of Future Work.
- Other Business.
- Closing Plenary Session (Date and Place of Next Meeting).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 24, 2009.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E9-21065 Filed 8-31-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P