Agency Holding the Meeting:
United States International Trade Commission.
Time and Date:
November 10, 2009 at 11 a.m.
Room 101, 500 E Street SW., Washington, DC 20436. Telephone: (202) 205-2000.
Open to the public.
Matters To Be Considered
1. Agenda for future meetings: none.
3. Ratification List.Start Printed Page 57330
4. Inv. Nos. 701-TA-432 and 731-TA-1024-1028 (Review) and AA1921-188 (Third Review) (Prestressed Concrete Steel Wire Strand from Brazil, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, and Thailand)—briefing and vote. (The Commission is currently scheduled to transmit its determinations and Commissioners' opinions to the Secretary of Commerce on or before November 24, 2009.)
5. Outstanding action jackets:
(1) Document No. GC-09-241: Concerning Inv. No. 337-TA-640 (Certain Short-Wavelength Light Emitting Diodes, Laser Diodes, and Products Containing Same).
In accordance with Commission policy, subject matter listed above, not disposed of at the scheduled meeting, may be carried over to the agenda of the following meeting.Start Signature
Issued: November 3, 2009.
By order of the Commission.
William R. Bishop,
Hearings and Meetings Coordinator.
[FR Doc. E9-26804 Filed 11-3-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7020-02-P