United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, December 16, 2009; 11:30 a.m. EST.
Via Teleconference, Public Dial In—1-800-597-7623, Conference ID # 45249677.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
III. Program Planning
- Update on Status of Title IX Project
- Motion to Approve Institutions to be Included in Project
- Update on Status of 2010 Enforcement Report
- Multi-Ethnic Placement Act Briefing Report
- Consideration of Findings & Recommendations
- Motion to Approve MEPA Finding #9
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #3
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #8
- Consideration of Deadlines for Concurring or Dissenting Statements & Rebuttals
- Discussion of Timetable for Future Briefings
IV. Approval of December 4, 2009 Meeting Minutes
V. Staff Director's Report
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: December 4, 2009.
[FR Doc. E9-29382 Filed 12-7-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P