Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications.
The meeting will be held January 26-27, 2010 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications meeting. The agenda will include:Start Printed Page 68913
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductions, Administrative Remarks, Approve/Review Meeting #1 Summary).
- Special Committee Leadership.
- Designated Federal Official (DFO): Mr. Brent Phillips.
- Co-Chair: Mr. Aloke Roy, Honeywell International.
- Co-Chair: Mr. Ward Hall, ITT Corporation.
- Agenda Overview.
- Report from EUROCAE WG 82 Kick-off meeting.
- AeroMACS Profile Working Group Status.
Tuesday Afternoon—Profiles WG Breakout Session:
- Document Structure.
- Review of AeroMACS System Requirements Document from EUROCONTROL.
- Technical work on AeroMACS Profile.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Wednesday Morning—Profiles WG Breakout Session:
- Continue AeroMACS Profile definition.
Wednesday Afternoon—Reconvene Plenary:
- Profiles WG Status Report and Plenary Guidance.
- Establish Agenda, Date and Place for the next plenary meeting.
- Review of Meeting summary report.
- Adjourn—Expected by 3 p.m. on January 27.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on December 22, 2009.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E9-30778 Filed 12-28-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P