Financial Management Service, Fiscal Service, Treasury.
Correcting amendment.Start Printed Page 746
The Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service published a document in the Federal Register on Monday, December 28, 2009. That document inadvertently contained incorrect dates in the rule. This document corrects those dates.
Effective on January 4, 2010.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Thomas Dungan, Senior Policy Analyst, at (202) 874-6660, or Tricia Long, Senior Counsel, at (202) 874-6680.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service published a document in the Federal Register on Monday, December 28, 2009 (74 FR 68537). That document inadvertently contained incorrect dates in the rule. This document corrects the dates set forth in paragraph (d)(6) of § 285.2.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 31 CFR Part 285
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Black lung benefits
- Child support
- Disability benefits
- Federal employees
- Garnishment of wages
- Hearing and appeal procedures
- Loan programs
- Railroad retirement
- Railroad unemployment insurance
- Social Security benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's benefits
Accordingly,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 285—DEBT COLLECTION AUTHORITIES UNDER THE DEBT COLLECTION IMPROVEMENT ACT OF 1996End Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 285 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. In § 285.2, remove “January 27, 2010” wherever it appears, and add, in its place, “December 28, 2009”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: January 4, 2010.
David A. Lebryk,
Commissioner, Financial Management Service.
[FR Doc. 2010-20 Filed 1-4-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 4810-35-P