Rural Housing Service, USDA.
This notice announces a series of teleconference and/or Web conference meetings regarding the USDA Section 538 Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program, which are scheduled to occur during the months of January, April, July and October in Start Printed Page 38932010. This notice also outlines suggested discussion topics for the meetings and is intended to notify the general public of their opportunity to participate in the teleconference and/or web conference meetings.
The dates and times for the teleconference and/or web conference meetings will be announced via e-mail to parties registered as described below in FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Any member of the public wishing to register for the calls and obtain the call-in number, access code, Web link and other information for any of the public teleconferences and or web conferences may contact James F. Carey, Financial and Loan Analyst, Multifamily Housing Guaranteed Loan Division, Rural Development, United States Department of Agriculture, telephone: (202) 401-2307, fax: (202) 205-5066, or e-mail: james.carey@wdc.USDA.gov.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The objectives of this series of teleconferences are as follows:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the Section 538 Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program.
- Establish a two way communications forum to update industry participants and Rural Housing staff.
- Enhance RHS' awareness of the market and other forces that impact the Section 538 Multifamily Guaranteed Loan program.
Topics to be discussed could include but will not be limited to the following:
- Updates on the USDA Section 538 Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program FY 2009-2010 activities.
- Perspectives on the current state of debt financing and its impact on the Section 538 program.
- Enhancing the use of Section 538 financing with the transfer and/or preservation of Section 515 developments.
- The impact of Low Income Housing Tax Credit program changes on Section 538 financings.
Dated: January 14, 2010.
Administrator, Rural Housing Service.
[FR Doc. 2010-1329 Filed 1-22-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3410-XV-P