In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Public Law 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education (9487).
Dates: March 18, 2010, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. March 19, 2010, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 375, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
March 18, 2010
- Update on recent NSF environmental activities.
- Discussion of Approaches to Managing Interdisciplinary Research at NSF.
- Meeting with the Director.
March 19, 2010
- Discussion on Expanding NSF Research Portfolio for Science, Engineering and Education for Sustainability (SEES).
- Discussion of NSF FY 2010 Climate Research Solicitations.
Dated: February 23, 2010.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2010-3972 Filed 2-25-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P