United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, March 12, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public, except where noted otherwise.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Nevada SAC
- Kansas SAC
- Missouri SAC
- District of Columbia SAC
III. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Discussion of Commission Meeting Schedule in April
- Discussion of Timelines for Consideration of Briefing Reports & Scheduling of Briefings
- Update on Status of the 2010 Enforcement Report and Related Hearing (Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.)
- Update on Status of Title IX Project (Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.)
- Update on Attack Against Asian-American Students at South Philadelphia High School
IV. Management and Operations
- Office of General Counsel Presentation Regarding Commissioner Terms
V. Staff Director's Report
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: March 2, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-4732 Filed 3-2-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P