This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, March 12, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public, except where noted otherwise.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Nevada SAC
- Kansas SAC
- Missouri SAC
- District of Columbia SAC
III. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Discussion of Commission Meeting Schedule in April
- Discussion of Timelines for Consideration of Briefing Reports & Scheduling of Briefings
- Update on Status of the 2010 Enforcement Report and Related Hearing (Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.)
- Update on Status of Title IX Project (Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.)
- Update on Attack Against Asian-American Students at South Philadelphia High School
IV. Management and Operations
- Office of General Counsel Presentation Regarding Commissioner Terms
V. Staff Director's Report
CONTACT PERSON FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: March 2, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-4732 Filed 3-2-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P