Department of the Army, DoD.
Under the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972 (5 U.S.C., Appendix, as amended), the Government in the Sunshine Act of 1976 (5 U.S.C. 552b, as amended), and 41 CFR 102-3.150, the Department of Start Printed Page 20828Defense announces that the following Federal advisory committee meeting will take place:
1. Name of Committee: United States Military Academy Board of Visitors.
2. Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010.
3. Time: 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting must notify Ms. Joy A. Pasquazi no later than May 6, 2010 at email@example.com or (845) 938-5078 in order to have their name included on the attendance list. Photo identification may be required in order to gain access to the meeting location. All participants may be subject to security screening.
4. Location: Meeting room location has not yet been secured and will be posted in the Federal Register and on the Board of Visitors Web page, http://www.usma.edu/bov.asp, when it becomes available.
5. Purpose of the Meeting: This is the 2010 Spring Meeting of the USMA Board of Visitors (BoV). Members of the Board will be provided updates on Academy issues.
6. Agenda: The Academy leadership will provide the Board updates on the following: Military Program, Physical Program, Intercollegiate Athletics, FY2010 Budget and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) 10-15. The Board will discuss meeting dates for the 2010 Summer and Annual Meetings, and receive updates on USMA upcoming events.
7. Public's Accessibility to the Meeting: Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b and 41 CFR 102-3.140 through 102-3.165, and the availability of space, this meeting is open to the public. Seating is on a first-come basis.
8. Committee's Designated Federal Officer or Point of Contact: Ms. Joy A. Pasquazi, (845) 938-5078, Joy.Pasquazi@us.army.mil.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Any member of the public is permitted to file a written statement with the USMA Board of Visitors. Written statements should be sent to the Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at: United States Military Academy, Office of the Secretary of the General Staff (MASG), 646 Swift Road, West Point, NY 10996-1905 or faxed to the Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at (845) 938-3214. Written statements must be received no later than five working days prior to the next meeting in order to provide time for member consideration. By rule, no member of the public attending open meetings will be allowed to present questions from the floor or speak to any issue under consideration by the Board.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Joy A. Pasquazi, (845) 938-5078, (Fax: 845-938-3214) or via e-mail: Joy.Pasquazi@us.army.mil.Start Signature
Brenda S. Bowen,
Army Federal Register Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2010-9148 Filed 4-20-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3710-08-P