United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
DATE AND TIME:
Friday, May 28, 2010; 11:30 a.m. EDT.
Via Teleconference, Public Dial In: 1-800-597-7623, Conference ID # 76198308.
This meeting is open to the public, except where noted otherwise.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Colorado SAC
- Oregon SAC
- Consideration of Additional Nominee to the New Jersey SAC
III. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on Health Care Disparities
- Approval of Findings & Recommendations on Educational Effectiveness of Historically Black Colleges & Universities Briefing Report
- Approval of 2011 Business Meeting Calendar
- Update on Status of NBPP Enforcement Report—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Update on Status of Title IX Project—Some of the discussion of this Start Printed Page 28235agenda item may be held in closed session.
- Discussion of Briefing Concept Paper on Attack against Asian-American Students at South Philadelphia High School
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: May 18, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-12309 Filed 5-18-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P