Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Full Committee will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on June 21, 2010 and ending June 22, 2010. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, June 21, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 8:30 a.m to 12 noon on Tuesday, June 22, 2010.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA. One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.) 2777 Crystal Dr., Arlington VA. 1st Floor South Conference Room.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ron Kendall, Field and External Affairs Division (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-5561 fax number: (703) 308-1850; e-mail address: email@example.com, or Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford DE 19963; telephone number: (302) 422-8152; fax (302) 422-2435; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this Action Apply to Me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in SFIREG information exchange relationship with EPA regarding important issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
B. How Can I Get Copies of this Document and Other Related Information?
1. Docket. EPA has established a docket for this action under docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2010-0001. Publicly available docket materials are available either in the electronic docket at http://www.regulations.gov, or, if only available in hard copy, at the Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
2. Electronic access. You may access this Federal Register document electronically through the EPA Internet under the “Federal Register” listings at http://www.epa.gov/fedrgstr.
1. Regional Report Questions and Discussion - Issue Paper Introduction.
2. EQI and POM WC Reports.
3. ASPCRO Issues Update.
4. AAPSE Issues Update.
5. TPPC Issues Update.
6. PPDC Update.
7. Drift PR Notice.
8. Lab Directors PREP Report.
9. NPDES Status/Update.
10. Soil Fumigant Update/Label Review.
11. DfE Criteria/Survey for success.
12. Label Directions - Applicator Interpretation.
13. OECA/OPP Updates.
14. EPA Product Label Quality Assurance Update.
15. Issue Papers - Reg 10 Communication - Case Referrals and Product Quality Issues, status updates.
III. How Can I Request to Participate in this Meeting?
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification.Start List of Subjects
List of SubjectsEnd List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: May 10, 2010.
William R. Diamond,
Director, Field and External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2010-12270 Filed 5-25-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-S